Mold Patrol: Burlington's Trusted Leader In Mold Inspection And Removal
Mold Patrol is the leading name for mold inspection and removal services, serving Burlington and all of Massachusetts for more than 20 years. If you're living in a house that has been submerged or has suffered water damage, chances are your home will have some form of undiscovered mold growth. Mold Patrol can help identify the extent of any growth so that you can start working towards a solution.
If you're like most people, you probably don't consider mold until there's evident evidence of it in your home or office. Mold can pose a serious problem that can lead to serious health issues if it isn't addressed. That's why it's important to choose a reliable mold removal and inspection company such as Mold Patrol on your side.
Mold Patrol has been serving the Burlington region for more than 10 years, and our team of certified experts are skilled at identifying and eliminating mold. We employ the most advanced technology and equipment to identify even the smallest trace of mold, so you can rest assured that your home is secure and free of this hazardous substance.
Mold Patrol is available for an initial consultation for free.
The types of mold inspection
There are two major kinds of mold inspections that are visual and air quality.
A visual mold inspection occurs an inspection by a mold expert who comes to your business or home and observes signs of mold growth. This can be done using your eyes or using specialized equipment such as thermal cameras.
While they're not as popular, air quality mold inspections are useful in some situations. This inspection involves collecting samples from your home or business to test and sending them off to a laboratory for analysis.
Reasons for Mold Presence
There are a variety of reasons why mold may be present in your home or business. The most popular reasons for mold growth include:
1. Leaky pipes and roofs Leaks of water from pipes and roofs can provide the perfect environment for the growth of mold. If you've got leaks, it's crucial to repair it quickly to prevent mold from growing.
2. Humidity levels - Extremely high humidity levels can encourage mold growth. This can be due to lack of ventilation in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms. If you notice that you have condensation on walls or windows, it's important to ventilate the area to prevent mold from growing.
3. Flooding could lead to mold growth. It is important to get an expert to inspect your property and eliminate any water-related residue to stop the growth of mold.
4. Houseplants - If they aren't maintained properly, houseplants may become a breeding ground for mold spores. To stop mold from growing, ensure that your houseplants are clean and free from dust.
5. Filters that are dirty or blocked filters could lead to the growth of mold spores. It is essential to replace your air filters regularly to keep them clean. Mold Patrol Burlington's Most Trusted leader in Mold Inspection And Removal
How to remove and prevent Mold from your Home
Mold is a form of fungus that can grow both indoors and outdoors and thrives in humid and damp environments. Mold can cause a variety of health issues, such as respiratory ailments, allergic reactions and skin irritation.
You can stop the growth of mold within your home by doing the following simple steps:
Make sure your home is clutter-free and clean.
Repair any water damage promptly.
To keep the indoor air dry, make use of an air conditioner or dehumidifier.
-Remove damp places, such as the bathroom and kitchen, to let air circulate around outside.
If you already have mold growing inside your home, it's time to eliminate it. First, identify the source of the mold's growth. Once you've identified the source it's time to clean the affected area with a solution of bleach and water (1 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon of water). Wear gloves and a respirator as you're doing this.
When the visible mold has been removed You'll have to deal with the source of the problem with moisture to stop the mold from returning. If you're unsure of how to tackle this issue it is recommended to contact an expert mold remediation service such as Burlington Mold Patrol for help.
If you're in search of a reliable and trustworthy mold inspection and removal service located in Burlington, look at Mold Patrol. Mold Patrol has many years of experience solving mold-related issues and is committed to providing the best service possible. Whether you suspect you have any mold issues or simply want peace of mind Give us a call today to let us help you eliminate your mold problem once and for all.
|Address: 4175 Burch Bridge Rd, Burlington, NC 27217, United States|